Would you like to shape the future of air freight logistics with us?
Are you interested in taking yourself, our start-up BlueBox Systems and air freight logistics to the next level? You are curious and enthusiastic about solving complex tasks? You want to influence how we achieve our business goals? What others see as uncertainty, you see as an opportunity to learn and be proactive?
You are a team player and understand that your own personal development is related to the growth of the company?
Then you are the one we are looking for!
This is what you will do
- You support the entire international sales process of BlueBox Systems.
- You are responsible for Insight Sales, contacting new customers and transferring prospects to the sales team.
- You coordinate and support piloting and testing phases.
- After the test phase you coordinate the further support of the prospect and the onboarding as a new customer.
- You support the global customers of BlueBox Systems and are the first contact person for all questions.
- You answer customer questions by mail and phone on operational topics and ensure the excellent operational performance of our service.
- You are the interface between our customers and our IT.
- You are responsible for the preparation of invoices.
- You maintain our BlueBox Systems social media accounts.
- You work closely with the management and create meaningful data and reports about our company's development.
- You are responsible for the continuous optimization of operational processes, working cross-functionally with our teams.
You are bringing:
- You are customer-oriented: the satisfaction of your customers is your top priority.
- You bring an excellent way of working with the right balance between attention to detail and diligence.
- You are also a pragmatic problem solver and always focused on the result.
- You have an eye for interpreting quantitative data, gaining actionable insights, and developing plans to improve processes.
- You enjoy working in cross-functional teams and are a team player
- Your English and German skills are very good (at least language level C1 or C2).
Extra points if you bring the following with you
- Know-how in logistics
- Experience with IT startups
- Experience in customer support
We offer …
Individual mentoring and a quarterly feedback and assessment process for personal development that provides everyone with fair and transparent career development.
Learning and development opportunities at work, through training and mentoring.
Work in a company that was just named one of the 10 most innovative logistics newcomers in the world!
A fast-growing company in transition from start-up to scale-up where your work will have an impact on our growth and lead to various career opportunities.
|Hybrid working model
Currently we are working remotely. After Corona a self-determined change between home office and office hours will also be possible.
Excellent local transport connections, JobTicket, company bicycles and bicycle parking at our office in downtown Bonn.
Multiple opportunities to connect with colleagues, formally and informally, digitally or in person, through regular team events, company meetings and events with other companies and local events.
We are looking forward to you and your application!
We are interested in your character as well as your talent. Please apply even if you feel that you only meet part of the criteria listed.
Diversity fosters innovation, and we offer an international and friendly work environment with a dynamic corporate culture. Just be yourself and you might bring something valuable that we didn't think of at first.
Please send your application to email@example.com
Please apply stating your salary requirements and earliest possible start date.